On the 15th of July 2017, Fawcett Security Operations launched, for the first time in Zimbabwe, Driver training and assessment through simulation.
We will be conducting driver assessments starting on the 1st of August 2017. The assessment will run for 2 days. The cost of this assessment is $69.00 per driver inclusive of teas and lunches.
Should you wish to send some of your drivers or attend the assessment yourself please let us know. Some of the benefits of this assessment are
- The machine puts the driver in a real practical situation of handling hazards on the road.
- The learner gains familiarizations and muscle memory.
- A variety of exercises are represented in different environments.
- Facilitators can identify inefficiencies or weaknesses.
- Simulator training can be the solution to better driving in Zimbabwe.
- Reduce the number of accident your drivers have.
- It assess the drivers psychological preparedness to handle emergencies in a practical way
- A report is generated showing the strengths and weaknesses of the driver, this will effectively assist the trainer in correcting any bad habits your driver may have formed and strengthen their driving skills.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us at our Harare Office on (04) 621121-9.