Fawcett Security Operations Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
Fawcetts believes it’s future depends on the sustainable development of our communities. . We believe the true measure of a successful company is not profitability alone but is its ability to positively assist those less fortunate. Every business has a responsibility beyond its basic responsibility to its shareholders; it is a responsibility to the people of the communities in which it serves. We must provide a service that contributes meaningfully to the improvement of the lives of members of the communities that we serve. Our social role is therefore constantly being reviewed in order to remain relevant to our communities.
Our responsibility stretches across the country through our five regional offices. Our involvement with the community is through the following donations either in cash or with groceries:
- Mashonaland: Tose Rispite, Mutemwa Leprosy Centre and Rose of Sharon just to name a few.
- Matebeleand: Khayelihle Children’s Village.
- Manicaland: Simukai Child Protection Programme. This program assists in rehabilitating disadvantaged children especially the street kids.
- Midlands: Batanai Old Age home and Midlands Children’s Home.
- Masvingo: Mucheke Old People’s Home.