The driving assessments kicked off on the 1st of August with attendance by Delegates We had drivers from Acol Chemicals, AA Zimbabwe and Rujeko Home Based Care. See the drivers who represented:
|AA Zimbabwe||Steve Kufakunesu|
|AA Zimbabwe||Anderson H. Chikwaira|
|Acol Chemicals||Remegio Jena|
|Rujeko Home Based Care Programme||Calisto Taguta|
Some of the benefits of this assessment are:
- The machine puts the driver in a real practical situation of handling hazards on the road.
- The learner gains familiarizations and muscle memory.
- A variety of exercises are represented in different environments.
- Facilitators can identify inefficiencies or weaknesses.
- Simulator training can be the solution to better driving in Zimbabwe.
- Reduce the number of accident your drivers have.
- It assess the drivers psychological preparedness to handle emergencies in a practical way
- A report is generated showing the strengths and weaknesses of the driver, this will effectively assist the trainer in correcting any bad habits your driver may have formed and strengthen their driving skills.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us at our Harare Office on (04) 621121-9.