This week we look at the cash in transit service.
Cash-in-transit (CIT) or Cash/valuables-in-transit (CVIT) is the physical transfer of banknotes, coins, credit cards and items of value from one location to another.
Cash In Transit & Armoured Division
- Daily, weekly or monthly cash or cheque collections and deposits
- Bulk cash or bullion movement – local and long distance
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly wage or bonus packing and delivery
- Packing of individual wage envelopes
- Overnight storage of cash or bullion
- Movement of valuables, sensitive documents and data
- Specialist tailor-made services, including airport (airside) collections or deliveries
- Fully Armoured vehicles for high value consignments.
- The sale or hire of security cash boxes in four convenient sizes
- Fawcett Armoured Guard Division
- The frequency of which is determined by the client.
- Collection and delivery of weekly or monthly wages.
- Wage packaging and payouts.
- Bulk cash movements.
- Bullion transportation.
- Overnight storage.
- Storage of data discs and sensitive company documents.
Why Choose Fawcetts?
Fawcett offers state-of-the-art safety features built into our vehicles, include sophisticated radio and repeater networks. Fawcett uses tried and tested procedures as well as specifically designed documentation along with highly trained and motivated Cash-in-Transit crews to ensure a well-organized secure service. Although principally used by financial Institutions, the Cash-in-Transit Division provides a wide range of services to suit various types of establishments in all sectors.